Sunday, November 06, 2011

Rosette Christmas Wreath




Because I have it hanging on our back door I can't seem to get a good picture with natural lighting as when I open the blinds the light of the window creates a shadow in the picture even though to my own eye standing there the colours are rich and stand out...so please bear with me on the quality of these photos.

As many of you who have been to workshops or classes with me lately know, I am in love with making rosettes or lollies ever since I got my Simply Scored tool...it's makes it to quick to do. My inspiration for this wreath came from page 6 of the Holiday Mini, but from the moment I started thinking about making a wreath I started thinking about the Frostwood Lodge Suite. I love the rich plaid so much. So while I think this looks much better in person, here is what I have come up with:)

If you don't already have one, you might want to add the Simply Scored tool to your Christmas wish list...that is, if you can wait!;)

Recipe (all SU):
Cardstock - cherry cobbler, verry vanilla, wild wasabi
DSP - frostwood lodge, first edition
Embellishments - vintage brads, holly berry bouquet buttons, smooch spritz
Ribbon - victoria lace & cherry cobbler seam binding
Stampset - Four the Holidays & Pines & Poinsettias
Ink - Versamark and black embossing powder for greeting & cherry cobbler for background

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Sooo pretty!!! I love the papers you used!