Saturday, April 21, 2012

Twitterpated Bookmarks!




The Twitterpated Suite of Products in the Occasions Mini is another line of products that will only be available until April 30th when the Occasions Mini comes to an end.  There is a chance a few of the stampsets could (hopefully) get picked up in the new catalog June 1, but it's a gamble.  Based on prior experience though it is very unlikely that the twitterpated designer series paper will carry over as dsp's generally retire wihen their catalog does.

I used these papers in my Tea for Two projects and class and I just love them so much I pulled them out today to make these thank you gifts...3 bookmarks made with the twitterpated dsp and coordinating cardstock.  The tags were made with the Tiny Tags stampset and the coordinating punch.  The flower centres were made with the beautiful filigree brads from our current Idea Book & Catalog.  I'm a little nervous that they might retire this year since they have been around for a couple of years now.  We should have the retiring accessories list around April 25th and I'll be sure to post a link for you all once I have it.

In the meantime, if you don't have your twitterpated dsp or any of the other goodies you like from the Occasions Mini, contact me today to place your order.  I have a workshop today and will be placing an order shortly afterward OR alternately you can also place an order directly at my online site by clicking here.

No comments: