Saturday, April 07, 2012

Beau Petite Purse


This little petite purse was made with some marina mist cardstock and some dsp from the beau chateau pack...and instead of just chocolate inside, it had some darling rhinestone brads like the one in the centre of the flower clasp pictured here.

And how did I get the scalloped border (on the curved edge no less) you may ask? Well, I simply punched out 8 or so hearts with the small heart in my heart to heart punch and adhered them to the underside...easy-peasy...and SO cute!!
_______________________________________
In other news...

If you are in the SASKATOON area, you are cordially invited to my SUMMER SMOOCHES Workshop!

When: Saturday April 21st 2-4pm
RSVP by: Friday April 13th (so I have time to prepare all the supplies

At this FREE workshop we will be making 2 make & takes using items from the SUMMER SMOOCHES sneak peek that is only available til April 30th...and one of these will be a Petite Purse which is so stinkin' cute!

This workshop will also give people an opportunity to order items from the Occasions Mini before it ends on April 30th!

AND at this workshop you will also be able to see the retiring stamplist as the current Idea Book and Catalog ends on May 31st and a new catalog will be out on June 1st. Retiring stampsets from the current catalog will be announced on April 15th and will only be available until May 31st.

Also there will be one big doorprize draw at this workshop for a darling stampset, so you won't want to miss your opportunity to win!!

If you can't make it but have an order this month, if you call or email me by April 21st I can include it in the workshop order and save you on your shipping costs!

I hope you can make it! Please remember to let me know if you are planning on attending the workshop by April 13th so I can prepare enough supplies!

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hello Sherri,

If it is not too late I would love to attend this workshop coming up! Let me know if I RSVP'd in time.

Thanks,
Kirstin Kendel (Hillary Barkers sister-in-law)

Sherri said...

I've got you down Kirsty and I've sent you an email to confirm:) Thanks!