Sunday, April 15, 2012

Retiring Stamps - only available til May 31st!

The retiring stamps list was released by Stampin Up today. Here is a link to the pdf of the list. Also if you go to my Stampin up website (click here) and click on 'shop now' you can browse 'retiring products'.

Retiring stamps will only be available until May 31st and then on June 1 the new Catalog will be released. A list of retiring accessories and decor items will be released as well later this month.

You can order retiring stamps online by clicking shop now as detailed above or you can contact me by April 21st (the date of my next workshop) and I will put your order in then for you OR you can attend my 'stamp retirement workshop' upcoming on Saturday May 19th. I will post more details on this workshop, but feel free to call or email me to register early for this event:)

No comments: