Friday, April 20, 2012

Summer Smooch Cards



Tomorrow is my Summer Smooch workshop and these are just a couple of birthday card examples I made using the summer smooch designer series paper.  On the first I love how the dsp echos the tulip shape border on the baja breeze cardstock matt which was created with the Framed Tulips embossing folder.  The greeting I used on the first card comes from the Occasions Alphabet stampset which is SO versatile!

On the second card, I used a number of our punches:  2 1/2" cirle, decorative label, 1 1/4" square and postage stamp unches.  The greeting comes from the Pretty Postage stampset and I finished off the card with some lucky limeade ruffled ribbon and a coordinating button from the bold brights designer pack.  And, as you can, see I made a coordinating envelope with our new diagonal plate for the Simply Scored tool.

The summer smooches sneak peak products are only available until April 30th.  If you aren't coming to tomorrow's workshop but want to place an order at it so you don't miss out, just call or email me by tomorrow:)  OR you can always place an online order by clicking here.

No comments: