Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Timeless Portrait


I love the Timeless Portrait Product Suite on page 78 of our current Idea Book and Catalog. I thought I better get using it more before the current catalog retires on May 31. I'm hopeful the stampsets will stay around but usually the designer series papers retire. Not too long though now until we know as the list of retiring stampsets comes out April 15th and the list of retiring accessories and supplies on April 25th. If you want to be one of the first to see the retiring stamp list, be sure to rsvp to come to my April 21st workshop. See details at this link.

This card was made with the Forever Young stampset and the Parlor Prints background stamp AND a new technique...tapping...you'll have to come stamp with me one day and I can show you:)

No comments: