Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Easter Petite Purses





I used colours that reminded me of spring and Easter for these petite purses which I made to fill with treats for the girls in my group at work. The rose on the clasp is a rolled rose which is made starting with a scallop circle punch. I used the blossom boutique punch to get the initial scallop. The leaves are from the bird builder punch. Cardstock I used was: wisteria wonder, lucky limeade and pretty in pink. I also used the 'perfect details' texturz plates to emboss some of them and the 'perfect polka dots' and 'vintage wallpaper' impressions embossing folders to do the others. I finished them all off with a spray of vanilla smooch spritz and of course a pearl jewel for the centre of the roses...two of my favourite products!

No comments: