Saturday, May 12, 2012

Baroque Blossom...

This card was made with 2 stampsets:

- baroque motifs (see the watermark background of swirls & curls stamped in versamark) and the sentiment.  This is one of my all-time favourite sets that I have used as a standard on so many projects, particularly that background stamp.  Sadly it is retiring May 31st!!
- mixed bunch (see the flower image and it's centre) - this is one of my new favourite sets which was introduced in the occasions mini and being carried over into the new catalogue!  AND it had a coordinating 'blossoms' punch!

I used the 2011-2013 In Colors on this card (wisteria wonder, island indigo and pool party).  These colours will be 'in' for one more year  AND on June 1 a new set of in colours will be announced with a 2 year term (I've now seen a peek & I *love* them!:)  The 2010-2012 In Colors will retire May 31st (that is poppy parade, pear pizzaz, peach parfait, concord crush and blushing bride)

I also used 3 more of my favourite products which will also be retiring May 31st:
- the lace ribbon border (see island indigo trim behind patterned piece)
- the blossom bouquet triple layer punch (see centre of the flower)
- the flirtatious specialty paper

If you don't already have these punches, the baroque motif stampset or the flirtatious paper, there's still time.  You can place an order online by clicking here, or you can call or email me or you can come to my retirement party/workshop on May 19th at 2pm (register today to hold your spot by emailing or calling me!)


No comments: