Sunday, May 13, 2012

Flirtatious Mixed Bunch...


Happy Mother's Day to all the special mom's out there.  This was one of my mother's day cards this year.  I apologize the picture is a bit dark...I guess it was the angel it was taken at.

I was once again playing with the Mixed Bunch stampset and coordinating Blossoms punch and I pulled out my Designer Subtles Collection of buttons for the centres of the flowers along with my Pearl Jewels.  The card base and ink are both Wisteria Wonder and the ribbon is the Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon.

You can also see the gift bag slightly peeking out in the background too.  I love to repurpose bags (this one was originally a la senza bag, but add at little dsp, a stamped image, a punch and a pearl and voila it becomes a coordinating gift bag:).

I used 2 products on this project which will be retiring May 31st:


- the snowburst embossing folder (see the whisper white background piece).  I'm so sad that this is retiring, it is so intricate and versatile!
- the lace ribbon border punch (see under the 'heartfelt' greeting, which by the way comes from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set)

Remember to contact me to place your order from the retirement lists before the end of May.  I will have an order going in next weekend in conjunction with my Retirement Party/ Workshop on May 19th.  There is still one or two spots left for the workshop if you want to come but you need to let me know by end of day Sunday!  OR you can always place an order online by clicking here.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love the layers you used! So pretty!