Saturday, May 26, 2012

Keep Calm and Carry On


Today I'm giving you a sneak peek into the new catalog which comes out June 1.  I made today's canvas with a new hostess set featured in the new catty, "Carry On" which you can earn for free by hosting a workshop after June 1st.

The base of the project is a 6 x 6 artists canvas which I mounted a piece of basic grey on (which was stamped with flourishes from the Established Elegance stampset in the diagonal corners).  None of these products are new, but the rest are!!

I embossed in white the Keep Calm image onto a piece of raspberry ribbon cardstock, one of the NEW in colors and then I matted that piece (with stampin dimensionals) to a piece of primrose petals which I had background stampsed with the En Francais stamp.  Primrose petals is also a new in color and I stamped it with raspberry ripple ink using one of our new and improved ink pads...oh how I love them!!

This project was finished off by stamping the crown (and the word 'and') on whisper white in island indigo (one of the in colors carrying over from last year).  I love that little crown so much the I added a rhinestone jewel too to make it pop!

The new catalog comes out June 1st!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I absolutely love that new Hostess stampset! I'm so excited to place an order from the new catty.

Tanya said...

Ah, I love it! :)