Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Keep Calm & Wish Big - Masculine Birthday Card

I made this card for my Dad's birthday earlier this week using the new 'carry on' hostess set coming out in the June 1 catalog.  I also used a couple of the new in colors:  gumball green and midnight muse.  I felt that this color combination had almost a sporting feel...and I combined the 'keep calm' sentiment with a stamp from the  'word play' stampset which carries over to the new catalog, 'wish big'.  I think it worked well.  Both of these images are stamped in versamark and embossed in white.  The stamps on white (crown & the word 'and') were stamped in midnight muse using one of the new style stamp pads, which as I've said are wonderful to work with!

Less than 2 days left yet to order from the catalog which ends on May 31.  Be sure to click 'shop now' on my right sidebar to place your order before your retiring favourites are gone!

AND that also means less than 2 days left until you can see the new catalog.  Be sure to check back to my blog June 1 to see a link to the new catalog and a new project with goodies from the new catty.

If you want a copy of your own, just contact me, you can earn one for free by hosting a workshop or joining my fall club.  Or you can order one with me.

No comments: