Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just Because - Notably Ornate is Retiring


Notably Ornate is one of my all time favourite stamp sets AND it is retiring May 31, 2012.  Which means that after May 31st it will no longer be available.

I've been making a lot of cards with this stamp set lately probably because I don't want to see it go...well, I won't, I own it, but I know that as a demonstrator I'll probably get to use it less once it is retired because I try to use current products mostly, but this is a stamp set I wouldn't want to part with.  It's images are so beautiful and versatile and vintage:)

To finish off this card I used a couple more products that will be retiring too.  The heart is cut out of 'deck the halls' fabric which retires May 31 (I cut it out with my heart framelits on my big shot) and the library clip that attaches the heart will also be retiring.

If you haven't placed your order for retiring items yet, you can do so by clicking 'shop now' on my right sidebar bar or call or email me by Saturday as I am holding my retirement workshop then and will have an order going in that night!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Page 108 of the new catalog...what are you getting? I can't wait to see what you do with the new vintage items! :)

Sherri said...

I might have to get the whole page Tanya:)) ...what is your favourite page so far?:)