Friday, May 31, 2013

New Catalog = New Colours + New Stamps + New Accessories = :)

Today I'm sharing this little bookmark which features some of the new in colours in the new catalog released today.  Those being:  strawberry slush and coastal cabana. 

I'm also featuring two of the new stampsets as well:  Label love (the cutest ever baby sentiment...and wouldn't you know there is a coordinating punch even!) and Mosaic Madness (this time I didn't use the mosaic images but the  trim/edge images).

And for accessories I'm featuring:  the mosaic emboxxing folder (which I used on the base of the bookmark) and the very vintage designer buttons (*love these!)

I've posted a link below to the new catalog...enjoy perusing.  Ordering can go live at noon today!  See details about placing your order below:)

No comments: