Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ribbon & Accessory Doorprize

Just a little gift packaging I created for the doorprizes at yesterday's retirement workshop.  I had everything much more neatly in the cellophane bag before I tried to close it up, and I guess I overfilled because there was no way to keep it neat afterward...oh well, I'm sure the ladies will like the retiring ribbon, brads and buttons that they won!:)

I used mostly retiring colours on this project (Baja breeze, ridinghood red and bravo burgundy), but there's also a little bit of summer starfruit to tie it all together...and the stamped image is a sneek peek for you from the upcoming new catalog!  (Label love and hint hint it comes with a coordinating punch!!)  I stamped the image in bravo burgundy (as I said the other day, this was the first stamp pad I ever bought, and it is showing a fair bit of wear, but I knew I had to use it again before it retired!).

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Great idea!! Plus the package is adorable. :)