Thirteen Things about My Husband
1. When I met him, his favourite colour was orange.
2. He's a talent musician...plays guitar (electric, acoustic and bass) and mandolin.
3. He drove a bad boy black camaro when I first met him.
4. He now drives a cool vanilla PT cruiser...more practical for the family, but still has that bad boy edge!
5. He's almost as addicted to Starbucks as I am...his fav is cafe mocha!
6. He likes hockey...he used to be a goalie even...his favourite NHL team is the Vancouver Canucks and he is not shy to call them 'bums' when they don't play well.
7. He likes dark chocolate best.
8. He has a heart for worship...he's learned a lot from guys like Paul Baloche, Robin Mark and Brian Doerksen...flow in worship is something he strives for.
9. He makes me laugh...he's got a great sense of humour...especially when he starts talking nonsense and coming up with schemes right before he goes to sleep!
10. He's a super father!!
11. The first thing he did on our first date was kiss me! (shocking?! ...I KNOW!:)
12. He works shiftwork in a care-home where he makes more of a difference than he will ever know (despite the frustrations of bureaucracy).
13. He adores me just the way I am (now THAT deserves a prize!)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants