Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Envelope Punchboard File Folder Card & Gift Card Holder!

 
This is my version of the file folder card that so many are trying out with the new envelope punch board.  It is one of the options for my next stamp club...I've made 3 or 4 options so I'm having a hard time choosing.  Because many people ask me for ideas for gift cards, I wanted to share this idea with you.  As you can see, I embellished with the festive flurries bundle (a bit of an addiction these days).  The file folder card shape is cinched together and the pocket it creates includes both a tag using Chalk Talk (don't you think this works well when stamped in cherry cobbler for Christmas?!) and a gift card envelope which I also made with the envelope punchboard.  These cards would also be ideal this Christmas for those who send a family photo or a family letter in their Christmas card...the possibilities are endless.

If you want to get a basic sense of how to make a file folder card with the envelop punchboard, here's a link to Catherine Pooler who has a video on it (though there are lots of versions out there).

No comments: