Saturday, October 05, 2013

World Card Making Day!

Today is World Card Making Day, and so you know I had to make a card, or two...  Actually, I have a number of other responsibilities today, so I didn't have the time to create all the things in my head, but I did sit down to make this card today to send to some wonderful friend who are going through a difficult time. 
 
So this is today's card (got some inspiration from Monica Vale:)  On this card I used the following stamp sets:  Layered Labels, Blessings from Heaven & Feeling Sentimental (I also used one of the single stamps from the first Paper Pumpkin kit).  The dsp comes from the Modern Medley pack (and the coordinating envelope was made from paper in the in color dsp stack).  In colors were Baked Brown Sugar & Basic Black.

I'd love to see what cards you made on world cardmaking day so be sure to post a link in the comments below or share with me on Facebook:)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is beautiful!! I love the vintage feel!