Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Today is the MAD Hatter's Tea Party...

...at our church, that is:) The AWOL (A Woman's Outlook on Life) committee says the MAD part stands for Marvelous And Delightful...or Music And Drama as there will be that there too!

I'm really looking forward to this. I love tea and tea parties! I'm heading over to the Church to help set up the room as soon as I'm done work...so is my sister-like and almost-too-dear friend, Alana. It will be wonderful to get to do this with her! Also my gregarious and full-of-fun friend, Brenda will be there, so I'm sure there will be lots of laughter and a bit of the unexpected!


My mother-in-law is going to be my guest for the evening. As she and my father-in-law only moved here last fall, I'm hoping that she will get the chance to meet more ladies in the Church.

MAD Hatter's Tea Party...hmmm, I guess I'll have to wear a HAT!

No comments: