Saturday, November 13, 2004



It's out! It's finally out! ...


...the Christmas issue of Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion (
http://www.maryengelbreit.com/MEHC/index.htm), that is, and it is full of the most delightful things! There are gift cards from Mary to tie on your Christmas presents, an interview with Christopher Radko (I have to remember to call Nancy about that one), wonderful breads and spreads to make for Christmas, and even a link for making these adorable victorian paperdoll ornaments (http://www.victorianornaments.com/)! Now I just need time, time to explore it all! I've barely even had time to explore this issue and I'm already inspired! I want to decorate for Christmas tonight, but it will have to wait until the first weekend of advent as is our tradition...to begin preparing for Christmas when advent begins. Even though I'm not even half finished my shopping, maybe I could just wrap a few presents tonight though...afterall I just read that "in Japan wrapping is an art form. Gifts are symbolic of giving your heart." I like that! (but then again, you knew that, didn't you:)


No comments: