Thursday, February 24, 2005

The BIG 1-0!

Our dahl-ing diva-girl turns 10 today! At 10 she is only 4 inches shorter than me, her mom! I'm sure she will be towering over me in no time!! She's kind of in that in-between stage...not really a little girl anymore and not quite a teenager, yet...I guess that's why they call it the "tweens". Here are some of my favourite things about my living dolly, my precious daughter:

- her sensitivity
- her hugs
- her giggle
- her dramatic flair (you should hear her read a page!)
- her imagination
- her heart for Jesus
- she loves pink!
- her precious notes she leaves for me and her dad
- she likes tea (a girlie after my own heart:)
- singing together in the kitchen
- the private concerts she gives singing into her hairbrush in her bedroom
- her smile:)

Amanda is a very bright girl, full of hopes and dreams and oodles of potential! She can do anything that she sets her mind and heart to. Right now she thinks she'd like to be a teacher when she grows up. She'd be a great teacher! She'll be great at whatever she chooses to do! Today I thank God again for the priviledge of being Amanda's mom!

I love you, Amanda! Happy Birthday, Dolly!!

No comments: