Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Gotta Love Starbucks!

OK, I know it's a bit over-priced, but I have to admit a weakness for the occasional treat from Starbucks! This spring, Les and I got a Duetto card and now we earn points toward free Starbucks stuff, which certainly helps! I can't even remember the last time I PAID for a coffee:) And to top that off, the other day when I was in there getting some light fraps for Les and I, they gave me a half pound of the coffee of my choice just for using my Starbucks card! Also when we brought the mail in on the weekend, they had sent us a coupon to have one of their new treats (three different green tea products) on them! All this, and a couple of weeks ago they sent us a postcard thanking us for our business and giving us more $s to spend on our Starbucks card! There must be a catch?! ...the people are even friendly when you go in to order your drinks!! ...and a few weeks ago, when they were having a problem with one of their machines, they gave me a free macchiato just to make sure my 'flavour experience' was the best!! And you know, another thing I like, is that they have healthier options for people's different ways of eating. I order everything non-fat and it's still delicious! My favourite picks are (hot) the grande carmel macchiato, no fat, no sugar, and (cold) the grande light carmel frappucino...mmmm! Gotta love Starbucks!

No comments: