Wednesday, February 22, 2006

This morning I was called in for overtime...

...nevermind that I don't work at the place that called me in...and nevermind the fact that I do not have a diploma, certificate or any sort of training for the job I was being called to do...and never mind that I was already in the shower when the call came in getting ready to head in to my own job...those are just minor details...I was called in for overtime! The irony of this all is that it was my husband's workplace doing the calling (he has just come off a string of days) and they had already left a message for him this morning...then they called back looking for me...Sherri. I asked my husband, "Do you work with any Sherri's...could they have just mixed up numbers?" "No," he said, "There are no Sherri's." Hmmm. So I asked him if I could borrow one of his transfer belts...if I'm going in for overtime, I better have the proper TLR equipment!

No comments: