Thursday, February 16, 2006


Thirteen Food Favourites


1. Tea - English Breakfast (which believe it or not was actually invented in Scotland...and by the way, Irish Breakfast Tea is very good as well!)

2. Salad - spinach (have you ever tried one at Kelsey's? ...homemade are always good too!)

3. Seafood - lobster

4. Chocolate - Lindt truffles

5. Wine - Gewurztraminer

6. Snack while watching Hockey Night in Canada with my hubby - parfaits (sugar free and fat free, of course:)

7. Coffee - Verona

8. Fruit - strawberries

9. Cheese - old cheddar and edam

10. Starbucks beverage - caramel macchiato (no fat and no sugar version)

11. Item to enjoy with said Starbucks beverage - vanilla almond biscotti (dipping it in my macchiato of course!)

12. Guilty pleasure/occasional treat (usually during the Gilmore Girls when my hubby is working evenings) - popcorn (with a glass of milk)

13. Restaurant to eat at - White Spot (...and we don't even have one here:( ...guess where we at at twice the last time we were in Edmonton?!:)


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Kimmy, Daisy, Ardice, Dawn, Karen, Karin, Jade,

Nancy, Norma, Kelly, Chickadee


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

Ok, now you've gone and done it...must have food! great list and I adore Gilmore Girls (the writing is phenominal!) Thanks for visiting!

Kimmy said...

Yummy. I am so hungry. Yummy list!

My 13 are up!

Anonymous said...

You're making me hungry. Thanks for stopping by. Take care...

Anonymous said...

Mmm, cheese, coffee, strawberries, oh my! Wait, what was I doing? lol

Dang it, now I have the munchies. lol Thanks for visiting me!

Anonymous said...

No fair! You're making me hungry! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

I am glad I just ate.

I love biscotti!

I'm UP!

Norma said...

Oohh, that Starbucks sounds yummy. Good list with nice touch.

Thanks for stopping by my TT.

Kelly said...

strawberries.... yum. I am growing my own this year!

Happy Thursday!
Mine are up.
Diary of the Nello

Anonymous said...

I saw the sign for the Caramel Macchiato...I almost got that one. I'm getting it next time I go to Starbucks!

Thanks for visiting my 13!