With it almost being Valentine's Day, my heart is all wrapped up in romantic thoughts! It's not like I really need a special day though to go there...I'm just a romantic at heart every day:)
Today I've been remembering some of the most romantic things my debonair husband has done for me, so I'll share a few of them with you:
- leaving a dozen roses in my car on the seat while I was at work one day!
- writing me notes in French ("the language of love")...even when neither of us are particularly fluent in French:)
- rubbing my feet when they are tired.
- making me an Italian charm bracelet (without knowing there was a tool to help) after picking out charms that represented things about me to him:) (This was last year's Valentine:)
- surprising me in the kitchen with embraces from behind:)
- washing the floors (he never lets me do it!)
- the sweet things he calls me:)
- that look he gets on his face when he thinks I've done something cute.
- he always finds the perfect card!
- writing songs for me:)
- surprising me on the 12th day of Christmas with a bobble I had looked at in passing at the jewellry counter as we left the store...it's not just the bobble that touches me but his attentiveness to what I like (sigh!)
- always choosing the seat next to me so we can hold hands or snuggle:)
- insisting we go to Starbucks at the end of a tough day (even if we've already been there once or twice that week)...