Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Well this week my husband and I actually have a few days off together, which is not so common as he works shiftwork and I have a desk job. And so far we've been quite busy... We've been painting the deck, purchasing trees, tending our yard, going to doctor's appointments, and we've even fit one trip to Starbucks in there so far (...hoping for another one tomorrow after we plant those trees;) We just got back from a huge bike ride where Amanda tackled the hills with a new resolve...definitely worthy of the ice cream treat we bought her on the route home:) When we got home, we fertilized the lawn and gardens and are just about to tuck Miss Amanda into bed. Then Les and I are going to have our very own well earned treat...sushi:) I wish every week could be like this one!!

No comments: