Sunday, September 28, 2008

One Sweet Blog Award



I *love* the word 'sweet'...and I just found out that I received this 'sweet' blog award from Deb at Sharing My Obsession! Deb is pretty sweet herself... When I had just discovered Bellas, it was Deb who sent me a RAK full of them! And it was by admiring her creations that I learned to colour images with shading and dimension. She's definitely a sweet lady, a sweet paper-crafter, a sweet wife & mom and a sweet friend! So everybody, please go and visit her blog and leave her some sweet comments too! Thank you Deb for thinking of me like that! You always make my day with your sweet comments!!

I'm going to pass this award along to a few other sweet bloggers too... I especially like the projects each of these people post and for their responsiveness to questions and their sweet comments too!
- Lyndsay at Stamping with Linz - darling projects!
- Jenn at Stamp Your Heart Out - she posts a new card everyday and sometimes even a tutorial!
- Sarah at Thinking Stamps Again - sweet style!

No comments: