Monday, September 08, 2008

So I'm not the only one thinking Christmas cards already...


Today I noticed on JSI's blog that they were playing with Christmas card ideas too. Here are a couple more that I've been toying with. The larger black images (the tree in the first and the Santa's hat in the second) are embossed in black. I'm waiting for my white embossing powder to come and then I'm going to try a different colour combo and white emboss the tree. I do kind of like the very vanilla in these cards though, and I *love* that ribbon on the tree card:)

3 comments:

Savitri said...

Super cute!!! I did one too! Or two actually :p

Yani said...

Great cards! Loved those stamps too. And thanks for your nice comments!

April D said...

great cards....I have to start some Xmas ones yet too. love that candy cane ribbon!