Monday, September 22, 2008

I've been Tagged

Charith at 'Life's Hard Get a Helmut' tagged me today. Don't you just love the name of her blog?!!

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my facts:
1. I was born on Father's Day.
2. I love Starbucks!
3. Papercrafts are my creative outlet, my time for me.
4. I want to get more into making altered items.
5. I also want to make my first acrylic album soon.
6. One day I will visit Paris with my hunny!
7. I'm thinking about getting a Big Shot (should I or shouldn't I - I need your advice...)

The Blogger's I've tagged, but only play if you want to:
1. April's Scrappiness
2. Deb - who is 'Sharing her Obsession
3. Kadee
4. Nicole
5. Julie at 'Paper Pleasing Ideas'
6. Shawna
7. Jen at 'Stamp Your Heart Out'

No comments: