Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Desk Calendar


I'll share just one more of the calendars I made - this one for my husband as you can see by the sentiment:)

The design is similar to the easel card I posted a couple of days ago, but the idea of the drawer below was inspired by this post I saw on Mary's blog.

Today is January 4th as as a new SU demonstrator, I am participating in 'book-a-thon- to try and book as many workshops during the sale-a-bration period as possible. I have copies of the the sale-a-bration flyer for anyone who'd like apeak at what's coming up, so contact me today to book your workshop and earn extra free product during sale-a-bration! Sale-a-bration runs from January 25th - March 31st.
Also, with today being January 4th, that means the new Occasions Mini is out. Here is a link! I'm 'in like' with so many things in this catalog. One of them being the paper I used in yesterday's post. If you'd like your own copy of this catalog, please contact me:)

Recipe (all SU):
Cardstock - basic black, ridinghood red, very vanilla, crumbcake
Stamps - artistic etchings
Ribbon - seam binding
Ink - crumbcake, ridinghood red, basic black
Punches - scallop trim border

No comments: