Saturday, January 29, 2011

SAB Workshop - Make & Take #1


Today is my SAB workshop! I love sale-a-bration and can hardly wait for the free goodies to arrive!

At my workshops I try to demonstrate one project/technique and then I have 2 make & take projects that everyone gets to make and take home:) I figure that you prefer creating your own rather than watching me the whole time;) Usually one of the make & takes is a 3D project and one is a card.

This is today's 3D make & take - see what you're missing! It's a little treat holder made from elements of the two tags die (see this post for more details). AND it's filled with chocolate! I've set this entry to post at 2pm just as we're beginning:)

If you want to have a SALE-A-BRATION workshop of your own, be sure to contact me. During SAB my theme is chicks and chocolate - in other words, you bring the chicks (guests) and I'll bring some chocolate:) At a workshop you'll get to make 2 projects you can take home with you and learn some techniques and visit with some great people...plus as a hostess you'll get your own Idea Book and Catalog and a small gift from me! AND during SAB you can earn free merchandise from the SAB catalog, so it's the best time to book a workshop of your own (and it's an awesome time for your guests to attend one too)!! Just email me or give me a call and we'll find a date & time that works for you:)

Recipe (all SU):
Cardstock - chocolate chip, crumbcake, vanilla
Ink - chocolate chip, ridinghood red
Stamps - Eat chocolate, I {heart} hearts
Ribbon - striped grosgrain
Punches - three heart, decorative label, scallop trim border & small oval

No comments: