Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sale-a-bration is just 1 Week Away!!


Have you heard of Sale A Bration? It is the VERY best time to be a Stampin' Up Customer! Basically, this is the gist:

1. For every $60 you spend, you get a FREE stamp set. This is cumulative. So, spend $120, get 2 free stamp sets, and so on.

2. Host a Workshop and earn a FREE stamp set for every $395 in Workshop sales.

3.
JOIN ME! Become a Demo and receive $60 in FREE products, plus 15% OFF YOUR STARTER KIT!! Plus, receive all the fabulous benefits SU offers their Demos!

If you are interested in ANY of the Sale-a-bration fun, please email me at sherriBstampin@yahoo.ca ! I have a few dates still available for Workshops! OR consider yourself invited to my own Sale-a-bration workshop on Saturday January 29th at 2 pm (please RSVP by Friday January 21). Also, if you want to join in the fun but can't do a workshop at this time, please feel free to order directly through my website or call/email me with your order and I'll include it in my workshop!

I will post a link to the Sale-a-bration flyer as soon as it is available to the public. In the meantime, if you just can't WAIT, then contact me and I can give you a peak at mine!;)
Don't miss out on all the FREE fun!

No comments: