Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love Letter Scraps


As you know I've taught several tri-shutter mini album classes over the last two months and the dsp we used was love letter, so I had a bunch of half inch to inch wide pieces of dsp scraps sitting on my cutting bench. What to do, what to do? :) The idea for using strips came I think from Kim maybe a month ago - thanks!!

Recipe (all SU):
Cardstock - basic black, very vanilla, ridinghood red
DSP - love letter scraps
Stamps - artistic etchings
Embellishments - vintage brad, vintage trinkets & chantilly lace

Also - just a reminder that the deadline for registering for my Sale-a-bration workshop which will be on Saturday January 29th is tomorrow (ie. Friday) - so if you are interested, be sure to email me. OR...if you're interested in hosting your own Sale-a-bration workshop and earning extra free stuff, contact me and we'll set up a date:)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Oh my gosh I love this! Such a clever way to use scraps and so pretty!