Monday, January 03, 2011

Purse Calendar



This is the purse calendar that I made for my MIL who loves pink. I just made a basic matchbook design. If you haven't done one of these, there are instructions in the resource section over at Splitcoast (link is in my sidebar). I think their instructions are based on making a post-it note pad holder, but that is something I like to do, adapt things:) Also, you can find monthly calendars that you can printout all over the web, just do a search. The one I printed for each of the calendars I made this weekend was this one. I tried to make the cover fairly flat since it was going in a purse, so there isn't as much dimension between the layers created on the cover on this one.

Recipe (all SU):
Cardstock - rose red, naturals ivory, crumbcake
DSP - Vintage spring ***new in the Occassions Mini coming out on January 4th:)
Ribbon - Chantilly lace
Ink - Rose red, early espresso
Punches - eyelet border, curly label

No comments: