There are so many new and exciting things in this mini, like:
- the new Simply Scored Tool...I preordered mine and it is brilliant! (You'll have noticed in last weeks posts I was playing with it:))
- new stocking punch and coordinating stampset!
- gorgeous Christmas designer series papers...2 wonderful varieties (one with coordinating fabric) and both with coordinating stampsets!
- lots of fall and hallowe-en goodies
- a stocking die for the big shot!! I'm already playing with mine!
- jingle bells to tie on you projects, just too cute!
- how about the mica snow flakes?!!
- or the shaker frames?! (shaker cards have never been easier!)
- big beautiful buttons:)
- velvet stitched ribbon and quilted satin ribbon (this is not good, I already have a ribbon addiction!;)
- winter wishes stitched felt...the mittens are too cute!!
- pewter embossing powder (check out my blog tomorrow to see how I'm using this!)
- peek-a-boo frames bigshot die (how on earth am I going to watch my budget?!)
- stampin card keeper (why don't we all order one and then get together for an afternoon to decorate them?!! ...I mean it, call me up if you wanna:)
- lots of new digital downloads and content
- the prettiest new stampset called "You are Loved":)
- dazzling details glitter glue (and the glimmer paper is back too!)
- "The Sounding Joy' stampset...perfect for embossing or ornament making even...beautiful!
AND I have missed items on the list above, so you'll need to go and check out the new Holiday Mini on my Stampin Up website and discover what your favourites are!:)