Thursday, September 01, 2011

New Holiday Mini Catalog

The new Holiday Mini starts today. You can click here (and then select Holiday Mini) to see it online, but if you want to see if in person, contact me and I'll get you one!:) ......there will be a live link to the mini added to my sidebar once it goes live sometime on the 1st too:)

There are so many new and exciting things in this mini, like:
- the new Simply Scored Tool...I preordered mine and it is brilliant! (You'll have noticed in last weeks posts I was playing with it:))
- new stocking punch and coordinating stampset!
- gorgeous Christmas designer series papers...2 wonderful varieties (one with coordinating fabric) and both with coordinating stampsets!
- lots of fall and hallowe-en goodies
- a stocking die for the big shot!! I'm already playing with mine!
- jingle bells to tie on you projects, just too cute!
- how about the mica snow flakes?!!
- or the shaker frames?! (shaker cards have never been easier!)
- big beautiful buttons:)
- velvet stitched ribbon and quilted satin ribbon (this is not good, I already have a ribbon addiction!;)
- winter wishes stitched felt...the mittens are too cute!!
- pewter embossing powder (check out my blog tomorrow to see how I'm using this!)
- peek-a-boo frames bigshot die (how on earth am I going to watch my budget?!)
- stampin card keeper (why don't we all order one and then get together for an afternoon to decorate them?!! ...I mean it, call me up if you wanna:)
- lots of new digital downloads and content
- the prettiest new stampset called "You are Loved":)
- dazzling details glitter glue (and the glimmer paper is back too!)
- "The Sounding Joy' stampset...perfect for embossing or ornament making even...beautiful!

AND I have missed items on the list above, so you'll need to go and check out the new Holiday Mini on my Stampin Up website and discover what your favourites are!:)

No comments: