Saturday, December 18, 2004

I have an hour...

...an hour alone...Amanda is at a sleepover and Les is at work for another hour. I have just gotten home from dropping Amanda off and picking up milk...I should be doing laundry or housework, but instead I'm sitting here, soaking my feet for a few minutes, perusing a few blogs to catch up on how people are doing. For the next hour I'm going to indulge me a bit...I don't remember the last time that happened. I'm going to soak for a few more minutes, then I'm going to pamper with lotions, then I'm going to paint my toes red for Christmas. Yes, I know Christmas will come without me doing that, but I'm thankful tonight for have these few minutes for me...and even more thankful that at the end of them, I'll get to spend some time cuddled up with the man who continues to capture my heart:)

No comments: