Saturday, December 11, 2004

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so emotional....

...like this week when it got the best of me and I broke out in tears after a meeting, in front of my boss. Oh how I wish that hadn't happened, but I can't take it back. I try to be so professional at work and try to get my point across through logical debate...making myself fit into the male world I find myself in. I just got so frustrated and stressed and my feelings got the better of me. I don't think I said anything that wasn't fair or true, but if I could take that moment back, especially the tears, I would. And now a couple of days later, I keep focusing on my weaknesses (even those that weren't part of that situation) and I feel insecure. In truth, I don't really wish I wasn't so emotional...it's a part of me that God put there...but oh how I wish I hadn't shown it there. Pray for me, if you think of me, that God would make everything ok.

This song spoke to me this morning...http://www.carolynarends.com/utg/fragile.html

No comments: