Saturday, June 30, 2012
For this card, I also used the Parlour Prints background stamp (again stamping in raspberry ripple on primrose pink as I described yesterday). I also used the largest stamp in the Layered Labels samp set to get that gumball green border down the left side of the card. The butterfly comes from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and it was punched with the coordinating punch. The button accent is one of the new faceted buttons with an antique brad mounted in the middle, and the ribbon is the new raspberry ripple stitched satin and my favourite victoria lace.
Friday, June 29, 2012
A couple of other things made this card a snap to finish: the postage stamp punch (coordinates perfectly with this stampset!), the apothecary accents framelits (I used this to matt the stamp after I ran it throught the big shot again with the stripes embossing folder), and, of course, some rhinestone jewels:)
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Friday, June 22, 2012
We used a bunch of new products on this project including:
- the papillon potpourri stampset and coordinating butterfly punch...I'm loving playing with these
- the new builder wheels from page 108 of the catalog, the travel journal and the lace one (both used on the belly band on the pocket).
- gumball green stitched satin ribbon is gathered on the edge of the top of the pocket (and we used coordinating other incolors in ink including: gumball green, primrose petals and raspberry ripple)
And you can't quite tell too clearly in the picture, but it gives a nice touch in person, the background of the bookmarks (which were cut from very vanilla) was created using the very vintage builder wheel and some versamark ink.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
This card also used another new find...the argyle embossing folder:) ...and, of course, some new in colors!:)
Sunday, June 17, 2012
This card is made out of basic grey cardstock. The paper pieced shape was cut with the apothecary accents framelits and the stamps come from the artistic etchings stampset. The dsp is first edition.
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Friday, June 15, 2012
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Tuesday, June 05, 2012
And, digital scrapbookers, there is an updated version of MDS on the horizon with even more great features so be sure to stay tuned...and if you order MDS now, you will automatically get the upgrades when they come out for no additional charge!!
For those of you who already have MDS, be sure to go to the MDS site and get your free download of the new in colors from the brand new catalog!!:)
Monday, June 04, 2012
Don't you just love playing with new stuff!:))
Sunday, June 03, 2012
Saturday, June 02, 2012
This is my doorprize draw pale for my new catalog workshop which will be on Thursday June 21st at 7pm. Please RSVP that you would like to come by Thursday June 14th so I can prepare the supplies for everyone to make the 2 FREE make and takes. Also I will have ONE doorprize drawn that night from those who attend for are brand new stamp pad (in the new style) and in one of the new in colors.
Also, if you can't wait til the 21st and want to order from the new catalog now, contact me as I should have an order going in in the next couple of days OR as always you can place your order online by clicking shop now on my right sidebar.
I hope you are enjoying the new catalog as much as I am!:))
Oh and don't forget to contact me if you are interested in the NEW PRODUCT SHARES...I posted these yesterday!:)
Friday, June 01, 2012
- raspberry ripple
- summer starfruit
- gumball green
- midnight muse
- primrose petals
AND the NEW stampads I stamped them in above are the cat's meow!! Just amazing!!
AND with a NEW catalog and so many NEW items on our wish lists, I am offering the following PRODUCT SHARES to help my customers get more of what they want and still save enough room in their budget for stamps! Please email me (see sidebar for address) if you are interested. If you are in Canada (but not in Saskatoon), I will ship to you with an added cost of whatever Canada Post charges me for postage. Saskatoon orders can be picked up when ready. Note that I will order each round of these shares when all spots in a given share are filled.
2012 New Catalog Product Shares
*NEW 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon (ribbon shown on pg 172 of catty)
- in all 5 NEW in colours (midnight muse, primrose petals, gumball green, raspberry ripple and summer starfruit)
- receive 2' of each colour of this ribbon for a total of 10' of ribbon for the price of 12.25 (the cost of one spool) + s&h and taxes = $14.75
*NEW Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (ribbon shown on pg 173 of catty)
- in the following five colours: basic grey, early espresso, real red, rich razzleberry & pretty in pink
- receive 2' of each colour of this ribbon for a total of 10' of ribbon for the price of $6.75 (the cost of one spool) + s&h and taxes = $8.20
OR participate in BOTH of the above 2 ribbon shares for a price of $20
*NEW In Color Dahlia Flower Embellishments (dahlias shown on pg 152 of catty)
- receive 2 flowers in each of the five new in colors for a cost of $6 (including s&h and taxes)
* New Buttons Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons AND Naturals Designer Buttons (buttons shown on pg 176 of catty)
- receive 2 each of 3 different designs of vintage faceted buttons AND
- receive 2 each of 3 different designs of naturals buttons
for a total cost of $4.50 (including s&h and taxes)
OR particpate in BOTH of the above 2 accessory shares (the dahlias and the buttons) for a price of $10 total
*New In Color 8 ½ x 11” card stock (applies to 2012-14 in colors only; paper shown on pg 152)
- receive a half a package of this cardstock which will include 2 sheets of each of the 5 NEW in colors for a total of 10 sheets for a price of $5 (include s&h and taxes)
That's $60 EXTRA in FREE stuff when you hostess a workshop with sales of $575 or more!! (Click on image above to see larger view and table of sliding scale FREE products earned!)
Contact me today to book your June or July workshop to get in this amazing special!!
If you would like a hard copy of the catalog, please contact me (if you are in Canada) and I will get one to you. I give catalogs free to all those who host a workshop or join my stampin' club.
The bookmark you see on the catalog is something I've been making for the ladies who have already signed up for this year's club. I used the new hostess stamp set "Carry On" which you can earn for free by hosting a workshop of you own!:) And the colours I've used, in addition to coordinating with the colours on the cover of the catty, feature new in colors...specifically: raspberry ripple, primrose petals and summer starfruit. Another new item I've used is the new apothecary accents framelits for the big shot...love them!
Enjoy your first peeks at the new catalog today...I know I sure did!:)