1. What Not to Wear
2. Gilmore Girls
3. The Apprentice (although I have to admit that I haven't watched it at all really this year).
4. Hockey Night in Canada
5. The Thirsty Traveller (I've only seen a couple of episodes, but it made me want to go to France and Ireland even more!)
6. Martha (sometimes I watch it while I'm working out Friday mornings after my daughter has gone to school).
7. Rachel Ray (I've seen one on 30 minutes meals a few times that was good, plus I've seen a travel one once that I really liked).
8. Debbie Travis' Painted House (this isn't on anymore, but I liked it better than her current one called Facelift)
9. Reba (occasionally we catch a bit of this before heading to bed. Les says I can sing the theme song just like her?! It's good for a laugh anyway:)
10. Neat (I like getting tips from the host on how to organize things; but I usually end up missing this one...it's just a half an hour but it's on Saturday night and we're usually out and about)
11. Seinfeld (another one that Les and I sometimes catch a few minutes of later in the evening...what I enjoy is Les enjoying this show and quoting it back later:)
12. One Day at a Time (This hasn't been on in years, but it was my favourite when I was a kid.)
13. Deal or No Deal (again one I've only seen a few times...I always think they should take the deal though!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants