Tuesday, May 16, 2006

ABC Meme

I caught this one through Eph2810...

Accent: I, of course, don't really think that I have an accent, but the odd person through the years has said there's a bit of an English one in there.

Bible Book that I like: My favourite book of the Bible is the Gospel of John....John wrote what things FELT like:) Also, Psalm 73 is MY Psalm:)

Chore I don’t care for: Cleaning the bathroom.

Dog or Cat: I love both, but don't have either right now (have had both at different times in my life)

Essential Electronics: Hmmm, I can't think of any that I think are ESSENTIAL.

Favorite Cologne: Fieldberries from Fruits & Passions.

Gold or Silver: I like and wear both at different times.

Handbag I Carry Most Often: I usually only have one...right now it's a brown leather one that has a nice feel to it. I can't do large handbags though.

Insomnia: Not usually unless I'm very worried or upset about something.

Job Title: Manager of Finance and Administration

Kid(s): One daughter, age 11.

Living Arrangements: We have a home in a newer area of Saskatoon. It's a sandcastle coloured bi-level with shutters and a cobble-stone walk. I live with my loving husband and daughter.

Most Admirable Trait: Do I have one of these??

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: In grade one or two my mom told me I could invite a few friends from my class for my birthday party at the end of the week. When that day came, so did my whole class. I had invited them all because I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or leave anyone out. Boy my mother was mad and she still tells the story today!

Overnight Hospital Stays: Fortunately, I've never had one.

Phobias: ??

Quote: "She who does the best her circumstances allow, does well, acts nobly, angels could do no more." (Mrs. Meeds)

Religion: Free Methodist

Siblings: a sister and a brother, who are both quite a bit older than me.

Time I Wake Up: 6:46 a.m. most weekdays...and later if I can on weekends.

Unusual Talent or Skill: My daughter might say that I have a mysterious talent for knowing when something is UP that she doesn't want me to know.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: parsnips.

Worst Habit: I don't take compliments well (even though I'm trying not to, I often deny them or ask the giver 'why')

X-rays: The last one was more than 10 years ago when I had pnemonia.

Yummy Stuff I Cook: Greek food, grilled chicken, rosemary potatoes, spinach salad, lasagne, chilli, shepherd's pie, swedish meatballs, cheesecake, cappucinos... My husband says I'm a good cook:)

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Elephants (though I've never seen a real one live and in person)


Now I'm supposed to tag someone, but I'll just leave that open to you...if you want to do the ABC meme, leave a comment and I'll visit your site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay - I thought I left a comment before - I guess not. I think I am getting old - lol...
Anyway...You never had an overnight stay in the hospital - how cool is that.
What in the world are parsnips? Never heard that word. Something that is just in your area you live?
Oh, I enjoy Greek food a LOT!
Thanks for posting the meme :)