Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Young Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (Doll Reader Magazine, August 2003 cover)

This is what my husband had for me when I came home from work yesterday:) No, not a magazine, but the doll pictured. She's a Marie Osmond exclusive, hand numbered and signed by Marie herself. The title of the doll is 'Young Love' and has won awards and is no longer available for purchase. I've always loved dolls, but I never dreamed I would own one so exquisite...and it's even more special than that because it's from my love:)

2 comments:

Heather Smith said...

Your husband sounds like a sweetie! That's a beautiful doll.

Anonymous said...

Aren't those the greatest gifts - from our Sweethearts.
I just saw that you already posted T13 - and I am still catching up on WW - lo.