Saturday, March 31, 2012

Birkin Petite Purse


Playing some more with the Petite Purse die that debuts on April 1 (email me if you want me to order you one as soon as they become available!!) ....what I came up with today is based on my favourite purse that I will never own...the Hermes Birkin bag! There is a waiting list of years for the real birkin bag, each is hand made & hand stitched with the highest quality materials and the cost last I heard was around $8,000...hence the reason I'll never own a real one.

BUT my Birkin Petite Purse is just as stylin', is also handmade and only cost about the price of a half a sheet of the highest quality card stock! AND it's adorable (if I do say so myself;)!!:)

Also a BIG reminder that today is the last day of SALE-A-BRATION...so if you have an order and want some FREE sale-a-bration products OR don't want to miss out on the EXCLUSIVE sale-a-bration stamp sets and products, be sure to place your order today. To ensure your order goes in by the deadline the safest way to place it today is by clicking here to go to my website and clicking 'shop now'! If you contact me I can also try to place your order for you, but in case you miss me, you can always order on line. REMEMBER tomorrow SALE-A-BRATION products like the Everyday Enchantment dsp, brads & ribbon, Fresh Vintage stamp set, the Elementary Elegance stamp set, the exclusive sale-a-bration decor element 'welcome', the exclusive digital collection and more will no longer be available, so be sure to get your order in today to receive these products for FREE (one sale-a-bration item is earned for FREE for every $60 in regular products ordered!)

AND starting tomorrow, it's no 'april fools' when I tell you that the Summer Smooches sneak peek line (including the petite purse die) will be available for order. If you are on my mailing list you will receive a newsletter with the details, but if you aren't contact me by commenting here OR emailing me and I'll get that to you:)

1 comment:

Tina Zinck said...

This is lovely! I am going to case if for my workshop make and take tomorrow! Thank you for the great inspiration!
~ Tina
serenestamper.blogspot.ca