Sunday, March 18, 2012

Vintage Heart Box (in marina mist)




At the class this past week participants had a choice of making their boxes in pink (like my original sample) or in marina mist. Since I had already made the pink one, I made one in marina mist and this is it! It's a beautiful spring-like day here so I thought I'd post pictures of this one too as the lighting was so much better than it was on the day I photographed my pink one:)

If you weren't able to make this class but would like to learn how to make a heart box (as a number of you have indicated), I am thinking about putting together another evening for those who want to learn (though probably instead of beau chateau I'm thinking of using the timeless portrait suite of products). So email me or mention in your comment if you are interested. I will set this up if there are 3 or more people interested. (Cost would be $15 or $10 with a minimum order of $25).

No comments: