Monday, March 12, 2012

Everyday Elegance/Apothecary Art Card 1


Here is another card I made on the weekend using a baja breeze everyday elegance simply sent card base. The tag with the 'so grateful' sentiment is also from the simply sent kit too! I created this card using the Apothecary Art stampset (and the coordinating label framelit dies for the Big Shot) from the Occasions Mini. I love these new products and how easy it is to stamp your art work and then cut it out with the big shot in a snap! I used some of my scraps from the twitterpated dsp pack that is is also in the Occasions Mini, and I completed the card with the pleated satin ribbon that I talked about yesterday from the Occasions Mini too! I cut the butterflies out for this card with the beautiful wings embosslit from the IB&C and I finished them off with rhinestone jewels form the IB&C as well. Oh, and the button on the larger red butterfly is from the designer button collection that you can earn for free from the Sale-a-bration mini too!

If you want to earn your simply sent card kit or a designer button collection (or BOTH!) for free, contact me before the end of March to place your Sale-a-bration order! You can order online here, or contact me to register for my March 24th SAB workshop or place your order for you:)

No comments: