Thursday, March 01, 2012

Club Hostess Gift - Blossoms Journal


Last night was our techniques club and at each of these I try to make something for the hostess based upon things I've been meaning to try or use more. This club I made this journal using the new blossoms punch, the everyday enchantment dsp and the creative elements stampset.

I love the sale-a-bration dsp, everyday enchantment, so much and I wanted to make something that mixed a number of the patterns. You can earn this paper (and the coordinating ribbon and brad pack that I used on this journal for free during sale-a-bration:) I was a littl elate to ordering the mixed bunch stampset and blossom punch...right when the occasions mini came out I was so excited about the framelits etc that I kind of overlooked it, and I only got around to ordering it a few weeks ago and now I'm wondering why I waited?! They are wonderful. I think that probably my wait had something to do with the projects pictured in the mini using these products...while they are very pretty they just weren't my style, but once I got my hands on them I realized that they are oh so versatile!:) You'll see a few more projects using these products here over the next few days.

If you haven't placed your sale-a-bration order to receive your free product(s), be sure to contact me in the next few weeks as sale-a-bration only lasts til March 31st. You can also click on my website on the right sidebar and place an online order if that is easier for you!

Recipe (all SU):
cardstock - lucky limeade, pool party, very vanilla
stamps - creative elemnts, fresh vintage
DSP - everday enchantment
Ink - marina mist, old olive, soft suded
Ribbon & brads - sale-a-bration everyday enchantment pack
Punches - blossom punch & boho blossoms & large tag

No comments: