Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Fun-folds Card for Sale-a-bration Party

At the sale-a-bration party on March 24th that I spoke about in yesterday's post, we'll also be doing this card which uses some fun folds. This is the sort of project I do with my clubs and I wanted to give my sale-a-bration party guests a taste of what club is like:)

If you haven't received an email invite for March 24th and are in the Saskatoon area and would like to attend, please just leave a comment on this post with your email address and I will get in touch with you!

______________________
Details:

Because I know that people are so busy, and I know that many of you have shown interest in having a sale-a-bration workshop or attending one but it just hasn't worked in your schedule this year, I wanted to extend this special invitation so that you, if you will be in the Saskatoon area, you don't miss out as sale-a-bration only last until March 31st!

So I'm planning a party! ...well, a sale-a-bration workshop really!

When: Saturday March 24th 2 - 4 pm
Where: My home
RSVP by: Wednesday March 14th

Sale-a-bration is Stampin' Ups biggest promotion of the year! When you place a minimum order you receive free item(s) of your choice from the sale-a-bration mini! Here is a link to the details on my website.

We will be playing with some of my favourite sale-a-bration products at this workshop along with some of the new products in the occasions mini! Also, because it's a party!, I will have some great prizes from the occasions mini that I will draw for from those who attend!!

There is no cost to this workshop (except for whatever products you might order for yourself). I will have two projects for you to make for free.

Don't miss out on the sale-a-bration...email me now (or comment on this post) to save you a spot!

No comments: