Sunday, March 11, 2012

Everyday Elegance Simply Sent Cards


I am loving the everyday elegance simply sent card kits that I have earned for free during SAB! I had never tried these kits myself and I am thrilled with how versatile they are and how helpful they are when you need to make a quick card, like this thank you card which is not only simple, but elegant, I think!

I used one of the baja breeze cards from the kit. That beautiful die cut edge is laser cut into each card you receive in your kit! Love it! Also you get labels like the one I've stamped the 'thanks' sentiment on in this card in the kit and coordinating envelopes too!

To complete this card, I used the Rue Des Fleurs stampset from the Occasions Mini...that is where that pen image you see on the envelope (and I've also stamped it inside) comes from along with the 'thanks' sentiment. The dsp I used was from the beau chateau pack. I finished the card by trimming the thanks label with some baja breeze pleated satin ribbon form the Occasions mini. I love this ribbon, there is so much you can do with it and because it is already pleated you don't use very much to trim your projects!

I have already shown you a treat box idea using the everyday elegance simply sent card kit here. And over the next few days I show you a couple more cards I made with this simply sent kit over the weekend (and featuring the Apothecary Art stampset too!). You can earn this kits for free with a minimum $60 order until March 31st or if you just want the kit (or any other simply sent kit) you can order them off of page 193 in the Idea Book and Catalog. These kits range in price from 14.95 to 16.95.

You can place an order online by clicking here. OR you can contact me by commenting on this post, emailing me or phoning me. OR you can register to come to my sale-a-bration workshop on March 24th and get to make 2 free make & takes and see these products up close!

No comments: