Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Everyday Elegance/Apothecary Art Card 2


Today's card uses a cherry cobbler card base from the everyday elegance simply sent card kit that I've been talking about the last few days that you can order or earn for free with a minimum SAB purchase.

I also used the Apothecary Art stampset and the coordinating label framelit dies from the Occasions Mini on this card, and once again I trimmed the finished card below the sentiment this time, with the pleated satin ribbon from the Occasions Mini (this time in ridinghood red)..love this ribbon! The dsp I used on this card is from the twitterpated pack in the Occasions Mini which I thought set off the red cardbase the the beautiful laser cut detail edge of the cardbase beautifully! I also used the pearl jewels from the IB&C to accent the roses in the stamped image.

The shaded effect in the colouring of the wreath of roses comes from a technique using watercolor wonder crayons and a blender pen.

To order any of the products listed above and earn your free Sale-a-bration item, click here or contact me!

No comments: