Thursday, March 29, 2012

Petite Purse Die


This was my first attempt with the new petite purse die, that as a demonstrator I could preorder this month, but that you, my dear friends, can order starting April 1st!! The Petite Purse die is a preview item from the new catalog which is coming out on June 1st, and all I can say is it is SO ADORABLE!!! ...and easy to use!! To make this little purse all I did was run a piece of mocha morning dsp through my big shot, fold it on the scored lines, add a bit of sticky strip and voila! Oh and the clasp is just a couple of punches of black card stock with the boho blossoms punch and a rhinestone jewel.

If you don't want to wait to receive your petite purse die, contact me today and I'll get your order ready to go for April 1st!

Also, DON'T FORGET, there are just a couple more days of SALE-A-BRATION as it ends on MARCH 31, so email me today if you have a SALE-A-BRATION order!:)

No comments: