Saturday, March 24, 2012

Simple Elementary Elegance


Elementary Elegance was one of my favourite stampsets you could earn for free in this year's sale-bration. And this card couldn't have been more elementary to make and yet I think it has an elegance of it's own:)

It's not too late for you get your own elementary elegance stampset for free. Just place a $60 order before the end of this month and you can have it or anything else from the sale-a-bration mini for free! Oh and if you place your order TODAY, your name will be entered into the doorprize draws in conjunction with the workshop I'm doing today too!!)

I started with a 5.5 x 8.5 piece of crumb cake cardstock to form the base of the card. I stamped it with a couple of images from the elementary elegance stampset in early espresso. And then I added a ribbon, a spiral rose, a punched leaf and a hello banner (also stamped from that set in early espresso). The rose was just punched with my largest circle punch and then I cut a spiral into it and rolled it the opposite way. To finish it off I added a rhinestone jewel. Edges of the card and all carstock used were sponged in early espresso as well.

No comments: