Monday, August 09, 2004

Good morning! I'm just eating my breakfast (a mixed-berry scone) and scanning the news, then it's off to work for me. I just learned that there may be a new series starring Valerie Bertinelli this fall...I think it's called 'Sorry Charlie'. Last night as I was folding laundry, I caught the last five minutes of a program she was in, so I checked to see if that was perhaps the pilot for a new series...it wasn't...in fact, what I saw was the tail end of a movie she made in 2000. But in any case, it looks like she's set to star in a sitcom on FOX (a channel that I don't get) this fall...might be interesting. I grew up with shows like 'One Day at a Time', 'Sydney', and 'Cafe American', so I'm kind of interested in what the new series might be like.

I've been reading more of 'The Ragamuffin Gospel'...good stuff on grace. Last night I was struck by how much grace there is around us in the oridinary things of life:)

No comments: